a little about me

hi there!
so, just quickly introducing myself - I am currently a second year biomedicine student living in aus. I am the first born in my family (in other words, the test subject lol) and honestly, this whole university has been a little daunting - not going to lie.
my main purpose for even starting this blog was for two reasons:
firstly, because during my final years of high school, I struggled to find forums where people were raw and honest about their experience and honestly shared their experiences and how they got there. I want this blog to kinda become a bit of an album of my experiences as well as hopefully share with you tips that I wish people had told me - my goal at the end of all of this, is to help at least ONE person.
my second reason is because I suffer from the most dry sensitive skin on the entire planet. even products that are advertised as "good for sensitive skin" make my skin have a reaction. i've also tried everything to figure out what my skin's "love language" is, and I'm yet to fully figure it out - hence this blog is kind of a journey of that too.
some ingredients I try to steer away from, simply because in most products, my skin does not absorb or like them include: coconut oil, aloe vera, avocado oil, most oils in general, calendula, rose, fragrance and alcohol.
I hope you find some elements of this blog helpful - and if you have any questions at all or ever want any advice or simply some to chat to, please don't hesitate to reach out (ig: @sensitiveskingal) - pretend I'm like an older sister and feel free to bug me as much as you like - I've always wanted to have an older sister so I could bug her for advice and tips, so even though I missed out, I'm absolutely more than happy to be that person for you <3
much love,
S xoxo
p.s. apologies for the rambling, I tend to do that a little too often :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my travel makeup bag necessities

free shipping on all orders in australia, you're welcome